What I'm Listening To: Holding Out For A Hero ~ Bonnie Tyler
Book Review ~ A Week To Be Wicked by Tessa Dar
I just finished the most delightful romance novel. I laughed so much throughout this book that my husband's interest was spiked as to what I was reading. He quickly lost interest when he saw it was another romance book, but he still thought it was humorous that I was in a fit of giggles and near tears over a book. I just need to state that Tessa Dare is an amazing author. I was so wrapped up in this book that when I took a nap today (I work the nightshift 7pm-7am) all I dreamed about was ways for this book to end. So needless to say I will be exhausted tonight, and because my sleep was restless over the book I went ahead and finished it instead of trying to coax myself back to sleep. It was worth the sleep deprivation.Oh, one more note, the dedication in the book spoke to me. It reads, "For all the girls who walk and read at the same time." Yep, that's me! I knew I was going to love this book simply from the dedication. I so can't recommend this book enough, get a copy ASAP!
You can find out more about the book on Tessa Dare's website at http://tessadare.com/.
Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment